These extremely buoyant, hi-viz orange pop ups have an outstanding track record of success and incredible fish-catching potential. Made with our famous NS1 citrus-fruit flavour blend, they are available in standard 12mm, 14mm and 18mm sizes, plus the extra buoyant + 13-14mm size and are supplied with an NS1 Hookbait Booster sachet.
Our legendary Northern Special Range of products needs no introduction to most carp anglers, being based around probably the most successful range of hookbaits ever produced; Northern Special NS1 Pop Ups.
Painstakingly developed and perfected over many months of trialling, they have become the ‘go-to’ hookbait for many of the most successful big fish anglers around the world since their release back in 2011 and repeatedly prove irresistible to a huge number of specimen carp every month.
These potently attractive pop ups represent the ultimate in hi-attract hookbaits; don’t settle for second best, get on the Northern Specials and you’ll never look back.
Northern Special Orange Pop Ups Properties:
- Available in 12mm, 14mm and 18mm standard versions
- Extra buoyant + 13-14mm version designed for Chod, Ronnie and Hinged Stiff Rigs
- Durable skin ensures very buoyant, consistently, for 24hrs+
- Designed both for use alone or over loose feed/boilies
- Striking, hi-viz orange colour for outstanding visual attraction
- Contains a high level of our potently sweet, citrus-fruit ‘NS1 flavour’
- CCM Pop Up Mix maximises flavour and attractor leakage
- Ideal texture for coating with the matching ‘Hookbait Booster’
- Chosen and relied upon by top carp anglers everywhere
Moore means more…
Every pot is supplied with a sachet of our superb NS1 Hookbait Booster for super-boosting your pop ups.
12mm Pop Ups = 55 baits per pot
14mm Pop Ups = 45 baits per pot
18mm Pop Ups = 25 baits per pot
+ 13-14mm Pop Ups = 45 baits per pot
Simply give your pop ups a light coating of the powerful NS1 Hookbait Booster, allow it to dry in and then repeat as required.
This product should be stored cool, dry and out of direct sunlight.
Repeated liquid coating of pop ups may reduce their buoyancy.
This product is for use as a lure only and must not be fed to fish.