This premium grade, pure tuna oil is rich in valuable omega 3 fish oils, making it extremely attractive to Carp and coarse fish. It adds a distinctive, oily-fish taste and aroma that disperses up through the water column stimulating fish to feed. It is great in PVA bag mixes and for adding to floaters and spod mixes to create a slick which pulls fish in to feed. It is also great as a boilie or hookbait ‘glaze’.
This premium grade, pure tuna oil is a concentrated energy source and has a highly attractive natural tuna taste and aroma making it a superb bait soak, hookbait and loose feed additive that really boosts the attraction potential of loose feed mixes. It also makes a great coating for surface baits and adds a lasting, appetite-stimulating profile that makes your baits highly attractive.
Tuna Oil Properties:
- A high quality, pure natural fish oil that fish find highly attractive
- Adds a deep, rich tuna taste and aroma profile to baits
- Creates an oily slick that disperses all through the water column
- Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
- Packed with nutrient dense omega oils; rich in energy
- Excellent in spod & boilie mixes, can be used at low levels
- Excellent for coating particles, pellets, floaters and boilies
- Great as a cork ball hookbait ‘glaze’
- 100% PVA friendly, superb in bag and stick mixes
Use at up to 20ml/kg in base mixes and as a warm water hookbait soak. Great in PVA bags of pellets, in stick mixes and for adding to floaters or spod mixes to create a slick which pulls fish into feed.
This product should be stored at room temperature, out of direct sunlight.